Jmol is an Open Source project, which means that everybody can contribute to its evolution. And contributions ARE welcome :)
You can contribute in many many ways by :
- Contributing to this Wiki.
- Fixing bugs.
- Coding feature enhancements.
- Participating in the users and/or developers mailing lists.
- Translating Jmol in an other language.
- Writing contents for the Jmol website.
- Documenting Jmol source code with Javadoc comments.
- Promoting Jmol (Literature, Articles Using Jmol In Figures).
We are also looking for people who would be interested in:
- Writing a tutorial for Jmol.
- Writing documentation for the popup menu.