The Toolbar in Jmol Application
- Open file: allows to browse and choose a file from disk or to type a URL where the file is to be found.
- Export image: saves to disk the current view as an image, in one of several possible file formats.
- Export to web page: opens the Jmol Export to Web application.(1,2)
- Export to POV-Ray: saves high-quality image files that can be opened and edited in the ray-tracing software POV-Ray.
- Save state: saves the current view to disk as a state script (a file that Jmol can read back to regenerate the view).
- Print: sends the current view to the printer.
- Reset: restores the initial orientation and zoom of the model.
- First frame: displays the first one among the loaded models.
- Previous frame -
- Next frame -
- Last frame -
- All frames: overlays all models present in the loaded file(s).
- Easy Jmol web pages using the Jmol Export to Web function, by Jonathan Gutow (online tutorial).
- Easy Jmol web pages using the Jmol Export to Web function: A tool for creating interactive web-based instructional resources and student projects with live 3-D images of molecules without writing computer code. Jonathan H. Gutow (2010) J. Chem. Educ. 87:652–653. DOI: 10.1021/ed100283v